Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Jesse Mccartney Gloves I Was Draged To A Jonas Brothers Concert.?

I was draged to a jonas brothers concert.? - jesse mccartney gloves

Outflows in black, black, MSI-shirt, red converse dressed, and gloves without fingers to my mother for me, shit, do my sister to a concert Jonas Brothers. [work.]
I stayed there the whole time, with the mothers of the girls from the age of fourteen who looked at me. I felt like me stand up and say: WTF had fourteen and his mother bear Jonas Brothers concert? "But still i. Why not?" I think I'm a good person, but I'm not in a fight with me about sixteen slide, which then continues to tell me how I am to get emo. I mean, why this man is 16 years and the Jonas Brothers, may I ask? "Then she called gay, and he was furious. I think the Left to mourn their friend because he was gone. [BTW, I have no problem with gay people. My best friend.] Since some girl, at my age with a shirt and pants and shoes Jesse McCartney Pink Rose approached me and tried to spit on me, so I told him to **** off, then went and tried to have my ankle.
Sound fun?

0 comments:

Post a Comment