Monday, February 15, 2010

How Long Does It Take To Catalina Island Long-Term Parking For Catalina Island Residents?

Long-Term parking for Catalina Island residents? - how long does it take to catalina island

I am planning to take a job and live on Catalina Iceland, California. The vehicles will be allowed in most of the island, so I am finally in a position to want to park my bike in the countryside near enough for the ferry, so you can relax on my days off on foot. What should I do? Thank you!

1 comments:

Paulette A said...

Waiting list for permits Restriction/10 years of vehicles including motorcycles? I thought it was just cars?

Sorry, I answered your question.

This link is on Catalina Iceland Forum ... Unable to answer residents questions around the island, maybe one of them has an answer, if you can keep your vehicle on the continent.
http://www.ecatalina.com/forum/

Good luck!

Post a Comment