Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Salvage Motorcycles Ontario Where To Buy A Flood Salvage Motorcycle At Auction?

Where to buy a flood salvage motorcycle at auction? - salvage motorcycles ontario

Has anyone saved a good website to buy a bike? I have no interest in paying a monthly fee for information about where they will sell at an auction. I'm looking for police seized motorcycles and motorcycle insurance recovery or rest.
There are many sites that pay for the information and do not interest me in this scam. For example: www.readytofix.com

I live in the Atlanta area, Georgia, and I am looking for a number of winter-er-uper project. Last winter, I was converted F3 CBR600 Honda beautiful and I try to do the same. I would try to find the tidal cycle, plastic is costly to replace a bike crashed, so I prefer a good bicycle dismantled and get to work without all the hastle and cost of a complete catastrophe.

Any help or suggested sites would be appreciated. I appeal to all auction houses in the city, and nobody knows where bicycles will be auctioned?

Thank you,

0 comments:

Post a Comment